E Vamos começar 2020!
Vita Quake III
Com Vita Quake IIII v.0.9 disponível para download, apresentando suporte experimental ao Urban Terror! O núcleo do Urban Terror ainda é experimental e o jogo em si requer MUITOS recursos (o executável padrão do Urban Terror requer 500 MBs no PC, enquanto no Vita eu consegui obter no máximo 305 MB para o vitaQuakeIII). Espere falhas gráficas e trava com ele, mas você pode começar a tentar a partir desta versão.
- – Added data files downloader when game data files are missing.
- – Updated to latest vitaGL commit.
- – Optimized renderer (both speed and memory usage wise).
- – Added dynamic libraries support to OpenArena core (drastic performance boost).
- – Fixed several issues related to dynarec that might cause app crashes.
- – Fixed a memory leak in dynamic libraries unloader.
- – Made r_noportals a configurable setting (Development purpose, DO NOT TOUCH THIS yet).
- – Added a check that prevents screen to power off.
- – Fixed an issue in skyboxes rendering that might have caused messed up sky rendering in some maps.
- – Now loading mods/missionpacks from inside the application works as expected.
- – Enabled the background rendering on main menu.
- – Added (experimental) Urban Terror support.
Download – http://vitadb.rinnegatamante.it/#/info/375
Em sequência, temos a update 1.47.26 do WebMan MOD.
Mais uma update ao Retroarch desta vez para Ps Vita, PSP, PS2, PS3 e PS4:
- ANDROID/BUGFIX: Fix ‘Install or Restore Core’ regression
- BUGFIX: Ensure core info is always initialised when calling ‘drivers_init()’. This bug could prevent cores from doing content runtime logging
- BUGFIX/MENU: History size can only be set to 1 at a minimum
- BUGFIX/MENU: (XMB/OZONE) Fix ‘quick menu’ detection. XMB would not display savestate thumbnails in the quick menu if it was accessed via the main menu
- BUGFIX/CRASH/CORE UPDATER: Fix potential double free error
- BUGFIX/CRASH/OPENGL/WINDOWS: Fix regression in 1.8.2 that would cause GL-based cores to fail because it would try to erroneously load libGLESv2.dll instead of OpenGL32.dll (cores affected: VitaQuake 2/3/Dhewm3, possibly more)
- BUGFIX/MENU/DESKTOP UI: Show desktop menu on startup does not launch Qt UI on Linux
- BUGFIX: Entries in the Playlist Thumbnails Updater list were displaying improper sublabels. I have no idea when this broke… The issue is now fixed
- CHEEVOS: Don’t disable achievement when AddAddress generates an out-of-range address
- CHEEVOS: Don’t reset triggers/leaderboards that failed to load
- CHEEVOS: Don’t count unsupported achievements as unlocked
- CORE UPDATER: Display number of cores updated when updating installed cores
- DINGUX: Initial port
- D3D11: Block FL9_3 devices from D3D11 driver because they don’t work anyway (current D3D11 driver uses SM4.0 which requires FL10_0 and up)
- D3D11: Fallback to GL driver when D3D11 fails
- EMSCRIPTEN: Fix assets
- HISTORY/FAVORITES: Bump up default to 200 entries from 100
- FFMPEG CORE: Implement packet buffer, fixes MP4 video playback for many files
- LOCALIZATION: Update Italian translation
- LOCALIZATION: Update Polish translation
- LOCALIZATION: Update Russian translation
- LOCALIZATION: Update Spanish translation
- MENU: Added ‘Hosting’ menu under Netplay menu
- MENU: Added ‘Subsystems’ menu
- MENU/FILEBROWSER: Fix file selection issues when starting from (or navigating to) the top level directory
- MENU/WIDGETS: Prevent looping of task title text
- RASPBERRY PI: Fix BGRA8888 color inversion issues in the menu and elsewhere with VideoCore GL drivers
- NETPLAY/RELAY: Add Sao Paulo (Brazil) relay server
- NETPLAY/RELAY: Fix the “spectator” bug when using the relay server – When a player switches into the spectator mode (pressing “i”) while using the relay server, all players will disconnect.
- NETPLAY/RELAY: Overall stability has improved. Fixed a memory leak that would cause the relay server to become unresponsive after some time.
- NETPLAY/RELAY: Fixed critical bug that would cause all players to be disconnected from the relay server if one player was leaving the game. That bug had been open for one year and we were finally able to fix it.
- SWITCH/LIBNX/BUGFIX: Fix onscreen keyboard input regression
- THUMBNAIL UPDATER: When waiting for individual thumbnail file http transfers to complete, the task status checking is more accurate. This uses the same method as the new core updater – we now wait until the task is ‘really’ complete, instead of relying on the (slightly nebulous) ‘task finished’ state
- UWP: Add ANGLE support
- UWP: Wire up get_metrics to the fake context of D3D9/10/11/12 driver, enabling proper scaling and mouse/touch gestures
- VITA: Re-add Online Updater
- VULKAN: Fix font driver ‘vulkan_get_message_width()’ function
- VIDEO FILTERS: Only use threads when the number exceeds 1. Fixes race conditions with some CPU filters on Vita
- WINDOWS: Add ANGLE support for x64, separate binary (for now?)