O que é velho sempre é bom, e o que é bom, pode sempre ficar melhor, isto é o que temos na nova update do No$GBA como carregar e desmontar, arquivos 3DS FIRM.
- DSi emulation received some low-level tweaks such as an 8MHz SPI bus clock and some things related to MMIO
- When setting up controls, you are now able to assign DEL/BS keys and the disassembler supports a new opcode
- Many more components of the Nintendo 3DS (both old and new) have been reverse-engineered
- Thanks to this, more documentation about the 3DS is available when it comes to emulating it which may led to better 3DS emulators down the line
- You can load and disassemble 3DS FIRM and MCU files but it must be noted that no 3DS hardware is being emulated right now although this might change some day!DOWNLOAD
Ajude o NewsInside: