Cobrindo as updates do RyujiNX, recentemente tivemos varias updates maiores, inclusive a nova interface está para chegar oficialmente, chamada de Avalonia como podemos ver;
Além do mais as melhorias atuais:[/su_spoiler title="Melhorias do RyujiNX]
1.1.137 – 2022-06-02
Fix 3D semaphore counter type 0 handling
- Fixes a bug where 0 would be released from counter instead of a semaphore payload.
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim now goes in-game.
1.1.136 – 2022-06-01
infra: Switch to win10-x64 RID and fix PR comment for Avalonia and SDL2 artifact rename.
- Windows Ryujinx builds now target Windows 10/11.
- Windows 7, 8 and 8.1 are no longer supported.
- Avalonia builds posted on PRs by the GitHub bot will be hidden under an “Experimental GUI (Avalonia)” tab.
- Headless builds will move back under the “GUI-less (SDL2)” tab.
1.1.135 – 2022-05-31
Rewrite SVC handler using source generators rather than IL emit.
- Replace all instances of Reflection.Emit from the codebase with new source generators for runtime code generation.
- Ryujinx codebase should now be eligible for .NET Ahead-of-Time compilation.
- Fixes black screen deadlock on boot in Genkai Tokki Moero Crystal H.
1.1.134 – 2022-05-31
Refactor CPU interface to allow the implementation of other CPU emulators.
- Refactors the existing CPU related interfaces (and also adds new ones) to allow other CPU emulators to be implemented. This includes not only JIT-based emulators, but also hypervisors (for example, Apple Hypervisor).
- No expected changes in games.
1.1.133 – 2022-05-31
Allow loading NSPs without a NCA inside.
- Homebrew applications that are packed as NSP files can now boot.