Ryujinx é um emulador de Nintendo Switch de código aberto, criado por gdkchan, escrito em C#. Este emulador visa fornecer excelente precisão e desempenho, uma interface amigável e construções consistentes. Foi escrito do zero e o desenvolvimento do projeto começou em setembro de 2017.
1.1.191 – 2022-07-24
- Resolution scaling hotkeys.
- Adds hotkeys for changing resolution scaling while a game is running. One increases resolution by a factor of 1 up to 4x; the other decreases resolution by a factor of 1 up to 1x. The hotkeys aren’t configured by default, requiring the user to set them up on Avalonia.
1.1.190 – 2022-07-24
- Add support for conditional (with CC) shader Exit instructions.
- Fixes bloom in Tokyo Mirage Sessions.
1.1.189 – 2022-07-24
- feat: add traditional chinese translate (Avalonia).
- Adds a traditional Chinese localization for the Avalonia UI.
1.1.188 – 2022-07-24
- Avalonia – Make menuitems toggleable on textclick.
- Makes it so checkboxes can be enabled/disabled when pressing on their corresponding text on the Avalonia GUI.
1.1.187 – 2022-07-24
- Avalonia – Use content dialog for user profile manager.
- Moves the user profile window and related windows to a single content dialog on the Avalonia GUI.
1.1.186 – 2022-07-24
- fix: Ensure to load latest version of ffmpeg libraries first.
- Fixes a crash related to loading an older version of ffmpeg, instead of the one shipped with the emulator.
1.1.185 – 2022-07-23
- Minor GTK & Avalonia UI verbiage/case fixes.
- Small text adjustments in the UIs.
1.1.184 – 2022-07-23
- Fix decoding of block after shader BRA.CC instructions without predicate.
- Fixes green lights in Jump Force.
1.1.183 – 2022-07-23
- Avoid adding shader buffer descriptors for constant buffers that are not used.
- May slightly improve performance in some games.
1.1.182 – 2022-07-15
- Avoid scaling 2d textures that could be used as “3d“.
- Fixes red-tinted textures when upscaling in Agatha Christie: Hercule Poirot – The First Cases, A Hat in Time, Cruis’n Blast, Demon Gaze Extra, Far: Changing Tides, Lost in Random, Pascal’s Wager: Definitive Edition, Sherlock Holmes: Devil’s Daughter, World’s End Club, possibly more.
1.1.181 – 2022-07-14
- Reduce some unnecessary allocations in DMA handler.
- Reduces load times slightly and reduces stutters during pre-recorded videos.
1.1.180 – 2022-07-14
- Remove dependency for FFmpeg.AutoGen and Update FFmpeg to 5.0.1 for Windows.
- Fixes games crashing on Linux whenever an mpeg pre-rendered video would play.
1.1.179 – 2022-07-14
- BSD: Allow use of DontWait flag in Receive.
- No known changes in games.
1.1.178 – 2022-07-12
- Ava/MainWindow: Do not show Show Console menu item on non-Windows.
- Hides “Show Console” on Linux in the Avalonia UI.
1.1.177 – 2022-07-11
- Handle the case where byte size option values are sent to BSD.
- Fixes a crash in the Super Mario Odyssey online mod when connecting to the server. Note that the SMO online mod still may not work properly.
1.1.176 – 2022-07-11
- Avalonia – Add border to Flyouts.
- Adds a border to flyouts (menus, dropdowns, etc) to easily tell them from the background.
1.1.175 – 2022-07-11
- Propagate Shader phi nodes with the same source value from all blocks.
- Fixes flickering in Monster Hunter Rise: Sunbreak (still requires further changes to get in-game).
1.1.174 – 2022-07-11
- Avalonia – Make tooltips more useful and descriptive, update Spanish localization.
- Expands several tooltips to better explain what their respective settings do, and updates the Spanish localization accordingly.
1.1.173 – 2022-07-11
- Avalonia – Couple fixes and improvements.
- Fixes a crash in the Avalonia UI when bringing up the autoupdater.
- Reduces size of cheat window.
- Enables Tiered Compilation (speeds up Avalonia UI startup time).
- Removes compiler warnings from the Avalonia project.
1.1.172 – 2022-07-11
- Avalonia – Further Optimize Chinese Translation.
- Updates the Simplified Chinese localization for Avalonia.