Deep Sea, o firmware AiO para o Nintendo Switch tem nova update e conta com varias novidades, incluindo as que já possuem na versão anterior.
Background FTP server for filetransfers
Install NSP, NSZ, XCI & XCZ files from Harddrive, Google Drive, WLAN or wired through PC, Smartphone, etc
Over & Underclocking
Update OFW & CFW through homebrew
Find new homebrew through the Appstore
Cheating in games (please dont cheat online)
Use all kinds of 3rd party controllers
Lan play (like Hamachi for your Switch)
Tesla overlay to controll all those features (Press L1+DpadDown+RightStick)
Updated Atmosphère 1.0
* Atmosphère has changed a lot under the hood for the 1.0.0 release. The best way to update is to remove everything off your sdcard (Excluding the nintendo and emummc folders)
* Updating via AIO updater could cause issues because of leftover files. Make sure you update manually if experiencing issues.
Updated JKSV 09.01.2021
* Adds Traditional Chinese support back thanks to @qazrfv1234
* Fixes output paths/title definitions not being read after initial import of old configurations
* Separates trash bin into sub folders so trashed backups aren't impossible to find.
Updated ldn_mitm v1.9.0
Strictly Necessary Cookies
Strictly Necessary Cookie should be enabled at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings.
If you disable this cookie, we will not be able to save your preferences. This means that every time you visit this website you will need to enable or disable cookies again.