Compartilhar é Ajudar:
Siga o NewsInside Podcast no Spotify AQUI. Proximo podcast já disponivel.
Mais uma semana na qual dispositivos Nintendo dominam nos homebrews! Hoje começamos com Twilight Menu ++ tendo as seguintes novidades:
- Donor ROMs are now only settable when
- Running from a flashcard in DS mode, in order to run the few B4DS-supported DSi-Exclusives.
- Running from the console’s SD card while in DSiWarehax, in order to run DSi-Enhanced titles in DSi mode, as well as a few certain DSiWare titles.
- When you get a message saying to set a Donor ROM, you can now press Right on the D-Pad to see how to set a Donor ROM.
- In per-game settings, a title’s SDK sub-version is now displayed!
- In per-game settings, when setting DSi mode for a DSi-Enhanced title,
VRAM modeis now shown as
Auto, as depending on the title, it may or may not use it.
- The used DSiWare exploit on DSi consoles is now automatically detected.
- The latest version of S8DS is now included!
- The settings description text is slightly smaller.
- (@Epicpkmn11 and various) Updated translations.
- Some more DSiWare ROMs can now be set as a Donor ROM (ex. DSi Sound, DSi Browser, DS WiFi Settings, Bejeweled Twist, etc.).
Auto, and changed
DSi mode (Forced)to
DSi mode, both to avoid some confusion.
- Fixed the long-standing bug of lockups during reading/writing of either the console’s SD card or the CycloDS iEvolution, so you no longer need to close and open the console’s lid (or press HOME and B buttons) whenever a lockup would occur!
- IPC Sync is now used instead of FIFO.
- CycloDS iEvolution’s DLDI code now runs from ARM7 (in DSi mode).
- Fixed the AP-fix for Anpanman to Touch de Waku Waku Training to not require a Donor ROM.
- Other minor fixes.
Já com o Bootstrap, temos funções novas e melhorias:
- In the in-game menu’s RAM viewer, you can now switch between the ARM9 and ARM7 memory maps by pressing SELECT!
- Donor ROMs are no longer needed in most cases!
- One is no longer needed for games containing THUMB ARM7 binaries while in B4DS mode or when running from a CycloDS iEvolution.
- DSiWarehax users will still require one when running DSi-Enhanced titles in DSi mode, as well as a few DSiWare titles.
- Future-proofed for some exploits of DSiWare titles containing MBK settings used for DSi-Enhanced games.
- DSiWarehax users: If a DSiWare title uses a Donor ROM when running from the SD card, the traditional patch method is no longer used, allowing NAND files such as shared font to be read, thus allowing a few titles such as Dr. Mario Express, and the Japanese versions of Bird & Beans and Paper Plane to boot.
- (@Epicpkmn11 and various) Updated in-game menu translations.
- Fixed certain DSiWare titles not booting (as of v0.42.0), such as Petit Computer and I am in the Movie.
- The crash issue in Tetris Party Deluxe should now be fixed.
- Other minor fixes.
- When scrolling through the ARM7 RAM, nds-bootstrap will crash after a few seconds.
- Certain games such as Pokemon Dash and Golden Sun: Dark Dawn, as well as DSiWare system titles such as Nintendo DSi Camera and Nintendo DSi Sound still won’t boot.
- DSiWarehax users can still set Nintendo DSi Sound as a Donor ROM for DSi-Enhanced and certain DSiWare titles.